Sowing Skills, Harvesting Opportunities...
Collaboration with Agriculture & Veterinary Universities
ASCI in its endeavor to develop/upgrade the skills of Indian agriculture & agri allied workforce is collaborating with all key stakeholders including Agriculture & Veterinary universities & research institutions. ASCI has signed MoU with below mentioned Universities in order to
Align the short term skill training programs of universities with ASCI developed Qualification Packs in line with National Skill Qualification Framework of Govt. of India
- Conduct assessment & certification of the candidates.
- Organize Train the trainer programs in various segment of agriculture & allied sector.
- Organize Recognition of Prior Learning Programs for skilled & semi skilled workforce.
- Conduct Skill Gap studies and development of Labour Market Information system.
- Development of Occupational standards.
- Punjab Agriculture University (PAU), Ludhiana
- Tamil Nadu Agriculture University (TNAU), Coimbatore
- Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar
- University of Horticultural Sciences (UHS), Bagalkot
- Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV), Raipur Chhattisgarh
- University of Agricultural & Horticultural Sciences (UAHS), Shimoga, Karnataka
- Central Agricultural University (CAU), Manipur
- Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (CCSHAU), Hisar
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU), Ludhiana
- Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS), Chennai
- Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU), Nagapattinam
- West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS), Kolkata
- U. P Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Evam Go Anusandhan Sansthan (DUVASU), Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
- Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU), Nagpur
- Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (KVASU), Kerala