Sowing Skills, Harvesting Opportunities...
Assessor Orientation Programme
Assessors play crucial role in the Assessment Process. Assessor needs to understand the SSC assessment process with respective of Qualification Pack and its NOSs. ASCI organizes Assessor Orientation Programs with the aim of guiding the Assessors and Assessment Agencies to follow the proper procedure while conducting the Assessment process. Assessors need to understand their roles and responsibilities.
The Objective of the Program is to help the Assessors in understanding the PMKVY Scheme, Qualification Packs (QP) and National Occupational Standards relevant to ASCI, Assessment Criteria and marks allocations, Assessment process, understand and perform Pre & Post Assessment process and fulfill its requisites.
The Program consists the following sessions:
- About Agriculture Skill Council of India.
- About PMKVY Scheme.
- Introduction to QP and NOS.
- Types of Training and Assessment.
- Assessment Process.
- Assessment Methodology - Viva/Practical/Knowledge Test.
- Assessors – Empanelment, Post Empanelment, Assessment Teams.
- Roles and responsibilities of Assessors.